Type of Work : Full Time
Job Title : 0-2, 2-3 and 3-5 Educators
Oxford Falls Early Learning Centre is a purpose-built, innovative early learning centre, providing care and education for babies through to preschool aged children.
We are a privately owned and family managed business. We provide full long day care and School Readiness programs, quality meals including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack, professional and qualified staff, two large and beautiful outdoor play areas, designed with a natural aspect and constructed using real grass, sandstone and timber, plus so much more.
An opportunity to have fun and assist in the development of our children’s future has now become available for a passionate Educator to join our Centre.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Join a Fun, friendly & supportive team
About your day:
- Assist in coordinating the learning activities of the allocated group of children
- Maintain effective communication with parents of each child
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Have fun and make someone’s day!
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great mentors
If you are passionate about developing the future of children and like to have fun, then this is the right role for you!
To apply email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org