Oxford Falls Early Learning Centre is a brand new, purpose-built, innovative early learning centre, providing care and education for babies through to preschool aged children.
Privately owned and family managed since July 2015, we provide full long day care and School Readiness programs, quality meals including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack, professional and qualified staff, two large and beautiful outdoor play areas, designed with a natural aspect and constructed using real grass, sandstone and timber, plus so much more.
We understand the importance of reliable long day care, that’s why our centre is open from 6:30am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, 52 weeks a year, offering peace of mind and stability for working parents.
We’re perfectly located just off the Wakehurst Parkway in Oxford Falls; the central corridor connecting all areas of the northern beaches. From Mona Vale and Narrabeen, Killarney Heights and Davidson, Manly and The Spit – Oxford Falls ELC is just a short drive away.
What we offer:
- Full Long Daycare services and School Readiness programs
- Opening hours from 6:30am-6pm, Monday to Friday 52 weeks a year
- Experienced, caring and qualified staff
- School Readiness Program (age 3+)
- Undercover parking for drop off and collection
- Quality meals prepared on site: nutritious breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late dinner snack provided
- Dance, Soccer, Language Classes, chickens, vegetable garden’s and more
- The provision of nappies and assistance with toilet training (nappies provided)
- 2 beautifully designed large outdoor play areas